Thursday, December 17, 2009

I don't want argue

I argue with my sister again, yes again. I know it is normal for us, cause we are sister, we growing in the same family, we living in the same house, sleeping in the same room. I don't want to argue, yes, maybe it is my problem, because I don't know how to think.

As mum said, I am going 18 and now my brain just like 8years old.

I try to control myself not to argue, just don't think cause she is my sister, maybe she just unhappy. But not only one day or two days, it became everytime. Everytime she talk to me also bringing needle, maybe others don't think about it but I really sad and hurt.

I like my bro and sis back to home cause finally we can be one family together. Of course I am happy but sometimes it made me feel jealous because she will only think she is better with my sis and not to me, so everytime when sister came back, she like throw me aside cause not need me already. It really hurt me much.

Yes, it is my problem not her, cause I think too much, but I already tried my best not to think, yet I still cried because of this.

Every words she talked to me also bring needle. I feel sad and hurt.

Don't care me, just leave me aside, I beg after I cried I will feel better x)