Thursday, February 25, 2010

Saying BYE!

After 5 years of blogging since std 6, I think I have to change..... change new link or change new blog or maybe stop blogging.. This blog is full of memories.. It's full of my happiness, sadness and all kind of funny funny, childish post.

Last time I like to post everything inside my mind, family trip, family problem, friendship problem, love problem.. but now view back will think it is really really childish, how can I be so childish when I was last time.. haha.. But it's a good memories.. At least I can see back or feel back the feeling of last time ;)

Nowadays I already seldom update my blog and it's full of virus, know what kind of virus? My blog will get more than 20comments in this Chinese New Year holidays.. not more than 10 days holidays.. these kind of comments not from friends.. it's from the dirty website.. I'm tired of it..

so my last mind is..

I will closing this blog.. I don't know whether I will moving to a new blog or what.. I don't know yet.. or maybe I wont be blogging anymore.. so miss me ya! =)

BYE TO MY BELOVED BLOG!

I LOVE YOU !