Sunday, August 16, 2009

Me and my story of my phone

dang dang dang dang.. This is me, how long you didn't see me? X( I had changed my spec and hairstyle.. I know my hairstyle doesn't match with my stupid round fat face =______= but is okay, very fast i will comb back it to my right side..

And here to tell those who don't know about my story..

I dropped my handphone into Ampang Point toilet bowl! I won't go to this mail anymore. I hate that place. It's my first time went there and also gonna be my last time. I hate that place very much! It gave me a sad memory, I cried like hell when I reach home. I cried for few hours :'(

Arghhhhhhh.. I guess no one understand my feeling. I'm looking at my handphone turning down to the toilet bowl. I trying to catch it but I couldn't get it back.

Enough.. don't make me cry again..

I know I am careless and stupid enough! When I was young, I dropped my spec into the toilet bowl, and now the history happened again, just it changed to more expensive stuff. My dad said I am so rich, I throw my thousand ringgit phone into the water. Arghhh he never scold me but it made me feel so ........... I don't know how to explain how does it feel.

The phone is my dad bought for my mum, and my mum said she doesn't know how to use it so it became mine, but now my dad doesn't want to get me a new phone. He said if I get 3A's in my trail then he only buy me a new phone. If not I have to buy a new phone myself.

Now my dad gave me a china phone which he bought from china. This phone is good enough, it can watch tv! hahahahhaha but I want back my phone..

My dad already cancel my old number.. 012XXX0129. I want back this number but my dad said last time my phone bil was expensive so he had to cancel it :( I think I will talk to him after I get my 3A's. I want this number because 129 is my car number =D

I want I want I want it backkkkkkkkk!

Pray for me pleaseeee..

I'm using another number now, I never give it to my many people. I only gave to few people who will find me and need my number. Here to inform people, please don't waste ur credit to call my old number, you can't find me.

Get my new number from me if you need it =D

Anything you can call to my house or call to my sister phone to look for me, but I think no one will find me. hahahaha it's true maaa. T_T

Haihhh. I'm so lazy and boring! My boi went to friend's birthday party and now he is enjoying his movie at the cinema. I know it's a good time for me to study now, to do my revision, but I am so lazy X( I know no one can help me and only me can help myself.

I know I know I know..

OK.. I should force myself to face the book now..




Wish me luck ;)