Thursday, August 13, 2009

She is alright.

My babie girl look better today, I saw her smiling face and she made joke with me. I feel better now because she look better :)

I don't know whether she is reading my blog anot. But I just hope she know that I'm really worrying about her. I want her to be happy and to be strong. Her trail exam is next week, girl, remember study smart. Get good result and I will bring you for ....... anything you want but make sure the place I can bring you there. Okay?

My babie girl look great now but my babie boy look weak =( He get flu and fever. I don't know what to do and also don't know how to take care of him. I think I can only ask him take medicine, and rest more, that's all I can do for him :(

Haha, he sure disappointed on me =___=

Okay, I got to go now. I hope everything will be alright.