Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Surprise?

Are you surprise for seeing me here? haha, yea, i'm back! because a feeling of suddenly let me feel like blogging =D

Time is flying, so fast, few months already gone and many things happened during this few months. My darling sister came back for holidays and went back to UK already, I miss the time when few of us gossip in her room, playing with her lap top and disturb her with her BF.

I miss her.

When anything happened on us, she will talk to us and telling us what to do, teach us to be strong. The most important thing is, she will scold me and ask me to study! Always remind me that my exam is around the corner.

Actually i need her help now, our babie girl is still crying, i don't know what happen to her, i'm worrying about her, but she doesn't want to tell me what happen. Yesterday she asked me to bring her for ice-cream, when i receive the message, i already know she is not in a good mood, but i didn't bring her for ice-cream because i don't have money to bring her there and i don't think so i know how to parking at the place >< pai seh

haha

okay, jie... please find her and chat with her, i know ur neck very pain but i can't cure you because i have no idea how to help you. I can only help you tell mum that you hurt ur neck and ask her how to help you :)

take care!

To my babie girl,
please don't be sad, okay? just promise me.. please be strong, just forget those who don't love you, don't know how to appreciate you, forget about him. You can get a better one and don't think about him anymore, try love and care about those who are caring and loving you.
=D

Smile more so the good things will flying to you.

Be strong!!!!!!!

and here to tell you.. I LOVE YOU..