Monday, August 17, 2009

A scary phone call.

After school I stay at home sleeping, because I woke up at 4am this morning, thanks to my sister who are taking her trail exam this week, she said she want to wake up at 4am to do her revision, but end up I'm the one who woke up because of the stupid alarm clock! T.T

I am having my sweet dream after I took my shower and dried my hair. House phone ring, and it broke my sweet dream, it was so noisy but the sisters are lazy to pick up, so I have to force myself to pick up the phone.

It's mum, and she asked:

"Where are you?!! What are you doing?!!" (sounds laughing =.=")
"At home lar, lol, I'm sleeping."
"Ohhh. All(me and my sisters) at home right?"
"Yeaaa. All here.. Anything bor?!"
"Ur uncle called me just now and he said aMa(my grandma) get a scary phone call........................"

OKay.. I already heard this story last few weeks from my aunt, they said nowadays many fake call in Klang, means many people get called from some swindler and told them their child is with them, they kidnapped the child, they need money......

But the aunties were smart, they know how to call the school to check for their child safeness first.

This news is passing around the whole Klang. My aunties and uncles were worried about us because we stay in KL, they think it's more dangerous so they told us about this when they get the news from the people.

This afternoon my aMa heard phone ring and she pick up the phone. A fella called and keep saying ur child is with me! ur child is with me! and the fella showed her a child crying sound. This call scared my aMa. She faster ask my aunt to listen the phone, when my aunt get the phone, the fella said the same thing again.

He said the child is with him and they need money, the child who is inside the phone cried until so pity. My grandma so scared and heard from mum that grandma scared until the face look pale :(

Somemore we are our grandma babies. She love us very much and she is worrying us all the time. After she get the call, she faster told my uncle and asked uncle to check for our safeness.

Here to inform you guys please becareful and don't simply trust the stupid phone call =D