Sunday, August 23, 2009

=(

Yesterday after we took our lunch i fetch her and mum to hospital. Mum asked me to drive the car to other place first, she scared the doctor already went home, so i parked my car near the hospital and wait for mum call.

Very fast I waited for one hour, after one hour mum only call me. She said i still have to wait, cause the doctor have to check properly, need to take her blood, X-ray and etc etc etc. Mum asked me to stop my car engine and go into the hospital so i wont be waiting alone, but it was raining heavy so i told her is okay, i can wait for them inside the car.

The rain very fast stopped and suddenly I saw someone standing beside my car, I turned back and see, is a man standing there, then i turned back in front. I saw from my side mirror, THE MAN IS PEEING FACING MY SIDE MIRROR!!! what the hell, can't he just look for toilet to do his business? how come he doesn't know someone is inside the car? He can't feel my car engine is still working? ohh my goddddd.. my 17years first time saw this.. what the f*.. why he has to facing my side mirror? Why I will saw this kind of thing?!!

Arghhhhhh I faster hide and used my pillow to cover my face.. oh my god... I cant stand on this kind of people.. arghhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay.. I will forget this stupid thing immediately..



I hate ittttttt!!!!!!!!!




After my mum and her get into car.. my mum told me she(her) has to take operation, it's a serious operation which need to take 3 or 4 hours to take off the thing on her neck.. After the operation her neck will got a long scar..

But doctor is checking so what can we do now is to wait for the report, if the thing on her neck is bad then she has to take operation immediately, if the thing is good, she also has to take operation just it can wait longer..

Mum told this to dad and dad doesn't believe the doctor, he said wanna bring her to other hospital check first, make sure the thing on her neck really a serious case. I know it's good choice for bringing her for check up again, but dad and mum like wanna argue cause about this.

Mum believe what the doctor said and dad scared the doctor just wanna earn money so simply said need to take operation.

I told mum maybe is a good choice for bringing her to see other doctor. How if later after operation we only know we wasted money? Some more we should know she still young, a little gal need to face so big problem, the scar will following her forever.

So lastly parents said will bring her for another check up, but just now the little gal suddenly cried. She cried in front of me, she told me she very sad, very scared, she scared after she took the operation she cant see me, cant see the family. She doesn't want to take operation, she doesn't want to do another check up cause the doctor will take her blood for blood test and take injection, take the thing from her neck to test.. she said yesterday she took more than 4 injection, she felt so pain, until today her hand still pain.

She cried.. scream on me and tell me about her pain..

My tears follow dropped.. I can't do anything.. I can only ask her stop crying, ask her no need worry, and hug her for letting her feeling better..

:(


My dear gal, be STRONG! okay?