Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Tuesday..

I feel gastric now, feeling pain, feeling down, feeling crying, feeling screaming and feeling tired. Anyone can help me from this? ):

I woke up at 6something these few days, for no reason. Saturday, Sunday and Monday.. why I cant enjoy my holidays to sleep until afternoon? Arghhh.. But I have to wake up at 6something start from today.. no holidays..

Cause my aunt leaved my cousin bro here so we have to take care of him.. I have to call him wake up at 6.30am. wait until 7something see him get into car then only turn back to bed.. But 9something have to wake up again..

I met my darling girlfriends today, enjoyed with them.. We met at Leisure Mall Sushi King at 1something, after sushi we walk around the mall then we went nearing leisure mail to buy cheese to make Tiramisu.

But the cheese is selling expensive than normally I bought, somemore there only leave one last cheese so it isn't enough for us. Because of this, we changed place to buy the cheese and also changed place to make Tiramisu.

I fetch them to nearing my house that shop to bought cheese then brought them to my house. We make a lot of fun. Because a noisy girl joined us. We gave her a new name today, named frog.. hahaha and Pui Mun named Princess cause she looks like a princess,

After we made the cake, my darling girlfriends hang around my house, playing with my stuff and joking around.. ohhh and gossip about others. haha. Every girls will do this ;)

Around 6pm we went nearing Leisure Mall to had our dinner.. thanks wayee for the dinner x) haha.. At first we just playing with her, we asked her to help us pay, but lastly she really don't take back the money from us..

Around 7pm I have to fetch them home, stopped at wayee's house, went her house hang around then fetch Yew's home, her house very dangerous cause it's dark.. oh i mean the road, the place.. after Yew we fetch Pui Mun home. Next time Pui Mun will be the driver to fetch 4 of us out xp

Lastly is Jac's house, I don't know how to come out from her house, so she showed me how to go her house, we stopped outside her house then she taught me how to go out from her house and then we turned back to her house again, thanks for this smart girl I only know how to go back.
(my dear, I know how to go ur house and I know how to go back home from ur house dy :)

I was late to Andy's house to take tuition cause my driving skill too pro already, somemore traffic jam.. and the girls house......... need to go up and down..

After tuition, Phui Cheng called me, she said tomorrow tuition changed to 3pm.. so I can't go out with the friends tomorrow.. Arghhh.. I think so long where to go, which place should I choose.. but lastly i choosed to go tuition..

Cause I already went out two days, felt tired dy, somemore aunt asked me to fetch cousin bro from school and fetch him to tuition those but those jobs I leaved it to my bro. think back he never scold me very good dy, I know he still hang out with friends until midnight only come back but afternoon he has to take care of sisters somemore need to help dad work.

I think I should stay at home to help him, somemore tomorrow need to fetch her to see doctor, girl today suddenly said pain, look like wanna cry dy when i saw her face, so.... i think i should take care of her.

But I still feel down for cant hang out with them.. x(

You know the words "矛盾"?

I'm in this feeling now..

AAAAAarghhh!!! i feel like screaming now..

I feel so tired..

anyone can hear my heart?





boi,
i miss you so badly :(
can you hear me?!