Tuesday, September 01, 2009

bla bla bla..

I feel better now x) no more vomit but still got a bit gastric and stomach pain. Don't know what's wrong with me yet. Mum and boi also scolded me the same thing, "Dai sei lah, diet until gastric.." :( why lah.. why they wont pity me? I vomited le. can't sleep for few days.

If eat wrong thing wont pain until today right? Dai lou also can run can jump can fly already. He is flying to Shang Hai to enjoy his holidays. lol. forgot to ask for souvenir timmm but I guess he will buy for us since he love us so much xD haha eii dai lou.. please buy souvenir for me..

My phone no credit since last night, I asked boi buy for me but he said don't want cause if phone got credit then I wont sleep early :( so sadd larrr. no one wanna buy for me. I wanna drive out but today whole day also mummy fetch me, she want to use car so fetch us to school and back home, fetch us to tuition those.. I cant go out buy reload.

When my dad gonna give back me the previous number? previous sim card? so people can find me and I wont always complain for no credit, need to reload.

Ahhhh baaaa... Can you give back me the number? :(



ohh yaa..

Happy One Month Anniversary to my da ben dan dear! Xp

ahaha, i remember I showed him this video..





女:「從現在開始,你只許疼我一個人,寵我,不能騙我,答應我的每件事都要做到,對我講的每句話都要真心,不許欺負我、罵我,要相信我。別人欺負我,你要第一時間出來幫我;我開心,你要陪我開心;我不開心,你要哄我開心;永遠覺得我最漂亮;夢裏要夢到我;在你心裏只有我。」

男:「從現在開始,我只疼妳一個,寵妳,不會騙你。答應妳的每一件事情,我都會做到;對妳講的每一句話,都是真話。不氣妳,不罵妳,相信妳。有人欺負妳,我會第一時間出來幫你。妳開心的時候,我會陪著妳開心;妳不開心,我也會哄得妳開心。永遠,都覺得妳最漂亮;做夢,都會夢見妳;在我心裡,只有妳。」

Okay this videos is steal from my sister's blog. haha. since I found it's meaningful so I showed them to my boi and boi replied "harrr?"

=_________=

nevermind lar..

He will see if he treat me bad and don't appreciate me! haha.. look at my Blog picture.. so nice horrr? hahahahhaa XP

I will gek sei you! =p =p =p

hehe

I just back from tuition and now need to do my tuition work x( tomorrow science tuition, so many homework haven't do! arghhh help me do?

I'm still so lazy, how arhhh? Already September.. no more 100 days for me to count down for my SPM.. arghhhhhhh kill me pleaseeee!

How come my sister can study everyday for her SPM arh? How come I can't arh? kk.. i should go now..