Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Good Morning x)

Hey! Good morning everyone =)

I'm so unhealthy today.. know why? I wake up at 3.20am for no reason.. no exam today and I don't know how come I wake up so early!!!! Arghhh.. I want sweet dream.. I want to sleep..

Luckily I'm not going to school later, so I can sleep when I feel sleepy.. x)

Okay, I get complained from my 10+years friend, he complained about my blog, he said my blog not sad then always scold people T_T ohh.. really? hahaha.. sorry..

Many people asking who is the she in my previous post, but I didn't tell cause I already said I don't want to create any problem again.. I want to a good gal.. baby.. right? hahaha emm.. sorry my friend, I just want to be good so just support me. yup? not to tell xp

I went The Garden last friday to celebrate Olivia's birthday but I am lazy to blog about it.. Give me sometime to cure my laziness.. Okay? You can view it from Oliva's blog or Kyean's blog =)

Happy Belated Birthday Olivia
Happy Belated Birthday Kah Seng

Happy Birthday Kinn Kinn
(My Special Friend) 21/10
Happy Birthday Jac Loke
(My ......... Friend) 22/10


da da!

I think...... I'm hungry.. but I'm taking breakfast with my friends later about 7something.. Arghhh.. k la.. I think I will facebook then only face the book..