Saturday, October 17, 2009

I'm not happy

How can she do thing without using her brain? Can she just think about others? I know it's non of my business at all but I don't like her! wth...

I wanna cry for this.. I don't like her cause of how she treat me.. I don't like her cause of she doesn't ask about others and do whatever business she want.. she will only think about herself and didn't think about others..

I don't feel like going.. I don't feel happy at all.. Fine.. no one care.. I should know..

I don't wanna make any problem for this.. I don't wanna make any problem again.. for anyone.. I don't want.. No more.. Stop!

So I will shut up my fu*king noisy mouth..

I don't want he or she headache of this.. Arghhhh.. Don't ask me who is he or she.. Many she is inside and I dont wanna tell YOU!

I shouldn't like this.. I know.. I understand.. give me time.. very fast..