Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Interview Day

Last month my dad told me he already have enough worker for outlet and office so he asked me if I don't want to start my study on January then I have to find job for myself. He said or ask me to learn others things, to get more experience and not like others always go out shopping or yum cha. He said he just want me to be good.

At first he found a school in China - Shang Hai for me. I can go there try about 3 months, if I pass the exam then I can continue my study there. If I couldn't pass the exam then I have to come back KL to continue my study.

I got think about it. At first I think it is a good chance for me to study oversea, living there without family, can make more friends there etc. But after few weeks, I think I better stay here. Since daddy said his business is having problem, housemaid run away from house, the certificate over there isn't good enough compare to other country and if I go there I'm not 100% or 80% that I can pass the exam, so I stay here, better don't waste daddy money.

Right?

I will start my school life on March ;)

I went for interview yesterday. I went few kindergarten in my house area to look around and ask for job, I went one by one, but many said they have enough teacher. Lastly I found one near pasar, the teacher who interview me laugh at me. Thanks to my parents.. know what she laugh?She said : Em.. Where do you stay? If you come here for work, you wanna drive your mercedes here?

T___T

arghhh because of my car! I told her honestly that normally I help my dad work but now enough worker already so I only come for interview somemore I always work in the shopping mall so now I hope I can learn others job, can get more experience from others. I told her I will ask my mum drive me if I working there, and I explained to her why am I driving this car........ Haih.. Long long story.....

My interview is good, she asked me today can start working, 7.30am till 11.30am RM400+ per month, if 7.30am till 6.00pm RM550 per month. I am interesting on it because I really want to work and learn other job, I never think how much is the salary then I said I will give her a call at night. I already told myself I want to work.

BUT!

When I'm driving home, my mum called me and said that our maid run away from the office, she want me to rush back home to see whether she got go back home to pack her stuff anot. When I reach home I saw nothing wrong so I went around the house area to find my maid. I wanna find her out because she is the only maid that I choose and also the only one that run away from us T_T

I scared people will complain because I choosed her as my housemaid, the previous maids also mum choose, now, first time I choosed, first time run away. ... my aunties talked about this today when I reach office in the morning. See! I know sure got people complain about this wan x(

Now I have to do housework, and daddy said later will got fair in nichii office so I have to be there. Sound like I got job already and my aunties laugh at me, they said the salary is low, they can give me RM600 to come office help daddy do office work.

Alaaaa... I let people laugh again.. At night mum told daddy about it and guess what he said? He said my house area guard can get a better salary than a kindergarten teacher. laugh laugh laugh.. Mum ask me to be guard..!

Okay, now I work in office, be mum's maid, if everyone need me then I will work for them, if no one call me then I can sit down play laptop XD such a good job right? But after yee back to school then I have to replace her job already.

Oh ya.. No need worry about Ng Yong Yee! She is fine fine, good good! Haha.. I always complain to mum, I said if people cannot see the operation scar, no one will believe she just took operation last wednesday. She can eat well, sleep well, scold well, complain well, jokking well, all also well! haha.. She talk so much! So noisy T__T