Friday, January 08, 2010

♥ him . miss him.

I had a very happy and surprise birthday celebration with my beloved friends. Thanks to my babe, he thought of many surprise that can make me happy on my birthday but he scared he will fail the surprise.

But lasty he gave me a wonderful day, thank you babe =)

I will post about it, post about my birthday celebration but not now, because I feel so down now =( I'm crazy, I don't know what happen, I don't know how come suddenly I get unhappy.

I miss Koo Kah Wei. I miss him so badly! I hate the feeling that when I need him that time I cant find him, cant talk to him, sms also cant. It makes me feel so hard. I know he will only work for 4days per week, but the 4days I wanna chat with him also cant and when he is off day on that day, then it's my turn to work.

I hardly can go out, so it's no hope for me.


Babe..

我很想你!

i love you